Senior Manager, Offline at Noom
Noom has developed a psychology- and technology- powered behavior change platform that delivers results to our users. Backed by top VC's, Noom has grown revenue 20X in just 2 years. To continue growing, we are seeking an exceptionally talented offline marketer to join our Growth Acquisition team.
Noom is looking for a passionate and talented Senior Manager, Growth Marketing with deep experience running multi-million offline, especially TV, advertising programs. You will be responsible for driving the strategy, operations, execution, and expansion of Noom’s international offline advertising program with emphasis on our current focus markets of the UK, Canada, and Australia. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of media buying strategies and how to optimize return on investment across markets.
What You'll Do:
- Full ownership over planning and execution for Noom’s international offline channels, representing annual ad spend in the double digit millions of dollars.
- Own testing and optimization strategy for Noom’s international offline program, as well as managing Noom’s offline agencies across a range of geographies
- Scale spend and performance for Noom’s international business
- Test and expand into new offline channels
- Run incrementality tests to understand incrementality of offline channels and help adjust Noom’s internal attribution model accordingly
- Deepen the acquisition team’s understanding of customer path to conversion and TV touch points along that path
- Report to executives on high level wins, challenges, & future plans for Noom’s offline program
- Help manage and navigate the growth of Noom’s international business by identifying trends, collaborating across teams, and working on planning and forecasting for the future
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing on offline channels
- Experience optimizing advertising campaigns based on performance KPIs (ROAS, CAC, etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing to optimize and improve performance for offline channels
- Analytical approach to performance marketing and decision making
- Rigorous creative testing methodology and ability to communicate findings to in-house creative team in a way that leverages creative to improve channel performance
- Preferred: Experience with media buying across international markets, startup experience, and/or experience working on a consumer subscription business
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Day in and day out, you’ll be focused on a purpose driven mission of helping people lead healthier lives alongside a team of highly committed founders and co-workers
- Being part of Noom's rocketship where there are great opportunities for advancement
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, tech budget, free meals in the office, and more)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still family driven culture
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.