Senior Partner Marketing Manager at Yotpo
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is looking for a driven, self-motivated individual to support Yotpo’s Global Partners team as the Senior Partner Marketing Manager.
As Yotpo's Senior Partner Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining a global partner enablement program supporting Yotpo’s community of agency, tech and platform partners. Your materials and campaigns will enable partners to get deep learning about Yotpo’s products, get trained and certified on product features, and have a full understanding of how to get their clients started with Yotpo.
In this role, you will possess the ability to take the initiative to complete complex tasks and projects quickly and autonomously, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. This role will be pivotal in supporting the enablement and education of Yotpo’s partner.
You will be working within the Partner Marketing team, a global team responsible for supporting the entire partner life cycle through meaningful marketing touch-points, integrated with the channel teams, and works synergically with the Marketing organization. You will work closely with our channel teams as well as our trusted partners on conceptualizing enablement materials and marketing campaigns and will manage them independently end to end: from conceptualizing, content writing, production, and launch.
WHO ARE YOU?
A strong communicator: You have a track record of success and hands-on experience developing and writing content and marketing materials.
A skilled project manager: You have proven experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects while working with a number of internal stakeholders.
A people person: You’re a fearless networker who enjoys operating out of your comfort zone and isn’t afraid of a bit of schmoozing.
A multitasker: You thrive juggling many projects, staying calm and organized.
An awesome human being: You are fun to work with, smart, motivated, business-oriented, and enjoy a “team-first” mentality.
- Plan and execute partner enablement activities and campaigns with the goal of educating the partner community and supporting the generation of channel sales opportunities and supporting co-selling opportunities.
- Create and release Partner Sales Kits including sales decks, marketing materials, videos etc. to equip the partner managers with the release of new features and products
- Drive creative marketing campaigns targeting partners to release new products and features
- Own the maintenance and content management of Yotpo’s Partner Portal
- Develop and release partner case studies
- 4+ years of experience in partner marketing/customer marketing/ partnerships /marketing
- Experience building and leading a team
- Experience working in a SaaS company, ideally within the retail/eCommerce or digital marketing landscape (e.g. SaaS, agency, platform)
- BA in Marketing/Business/Communications/Journalism or related degree preferred
- Proven experience in marketing materials production
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to multitask
- Proven content writing skills highly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Native English speaker with excellent communication skills
Extra kudos for:
- Experience in running Partner or Channel training and certification programs
- Experience in sales enablement, learning & development, or product marketing
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.