SMS Partner Manager at Yotpo
Yotpo has built a dynamic ecosystem of partnerships with leading eCommerce design, development and full-service marketing agencies who actively recommend, implement & optimize Yotpo’s suite of products to their clients. This is Yotpo’s partner program which has become an explosive growth engine for the company.
As an SMS Partner Manager, you will source and own the pipeline growth for Yotpo’s SMS product by strategically partnering with agencies & tech (ISV) partners, across our partner ecosystem.
While Partner Managers are primarily responsible for the health and expansion of the overall partnership with agencies and drive commercial value across Yotpo’s full suite of products, the SMS Partner Manager will work closely with the PMs to understand their agency portfolio, and associated challenges, to identify areas of opportunity for value creation and revenue expansion specifically with Yotpo’s SMS product. You are a self-starter that finds creative ways to then approach these agency accounts to generate interest and demand for our SMS platform. Whether you are strategizing accounts with PMs, initiating training sessions, joining account mapping calls with partners or running product demos, you are proactive in your day-to-day approach and can prioritize effectively to build scalable processes that maximize efficiency. Because of this, first-class relationship building and sales skills are a must.
Working collaboratively with internal teams is critical to success. On a daily basis, you will proactively strategize with Partner Managers to identify opportunities to increase awareness and accelerate the revenue growth for Yotpo’s SMS product within the ecosystem.
You take a methodical approach to channel sales, continuously seeking opportunities to maximize efficiency and effectiveness and constantly adapting to the changing needs of the business. Although you are competitive with yourself, your ultimate goal is winning as a team. You optimize for long-term success over short-term gains.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our agency & tech partners, educating them on the value of Yotpo’s SMS platform and consolidated eCommerce stack.
- Maximize SMS revenue from our partner ecosystem by constantly identifying untapped areas of growth.
- Continuously identify creative strategies to enable, engage & train different agency teams to drive SMS-first opportunities and revenue.
- Partner cross-functionally with the Partner Managers, Partner-Marketing, and Operations to optimize the way partners recommend & implement our SMS solutions.
- Constantly challenge yourself to operate out of your comfort zone, seek opportunities to present in front of large groups and are highly adaptable in a rapidly growing, constantly changing environment
Ideally you’d bring:
- 3-5+ years of full funnel sales or channel/agency sales experience in client-facing role with a proven track record of hitting revenue targets
- Prior experience working with or managing a Digital Commerce / Digital Marketing Agency relationship
- Business acumen - you know how businesses work, knowledgeable in current/future practices, eCommerce trends, technology, etc.
- Strategic agility- you see ahead, anticipate relationship and decision-making dynamics, naturally adapt to situations etc
- First class presentation, communication and listening skills.
- Natural collaborator and team player: you find common ground/solve problems for the good of all
- Passionate about digital commerce and marketing automation
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, many Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
- Meet the team: John-David Klausner, Michael Kehrli, Alex Lazoff, Omer Bar-Joseph
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.