Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
At Riskified, we succeed when our merchants succeed. As such, you'll be the merchant’s representative within Riskified, helping them to maximize the value they receive from our service. You will be expected to manage and prioritize their needs to ensure that they're happy and profitable. Your clients will include Fortune 500 companies, big-box retailers, startups, travel merchants, and much more. You'll be collaborating daily with various teams within Riskified, including Product, Analytics, Data Science and Development.What You'll Be Doing
- Be the primary point of contact for our most-important merchants. Build, monitor and communicate our KPIs to our clients
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the most productive ways our customers can utilize Riskified’s solution, including identifying upsell opportunities
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Work with all other teams within the company to optimize customer experience across our portfolio
- Assist new customers as they join Riskified’s platform and begin using our services
- 6-8+ years of experience in a client facing role working with complex technical products
- Extremely analytical and good with numbers
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Problem-solver, resourceful and independent
- eCommerce/FinTech background and/or experience working with large companies or account sizes
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.