Administrative Assistant at Fluent, Inc.
Fluent is a leading performance marketing company with an expertise in delivering measurable results. We interact with 1MM US consumers daily across our owned and operated websites. Our team uses the insights gathered from these interactions to drive growth for our partners. Through engaging digital experiences, Fluent creates meaningful and lasting connections between brands and consumers.
The Administrative Assistant will work directly under the President’s EA supporting business leaders across the organization to maximize business efficiency.
- Managing busy and ever-changing calendars, scheduling internal and external appointments, conference calls, and meetings
- Booking complex travel for multiple executives, both domestic and international
- Handling expenses and reimbursements via Concur
- Coordinate logistics for executive and senior management meetings and events: preparing materials, setting up AV and conference lines, organizing catering, greeting guests, etc
- Organizing and maintaining electronic and hardcopy files
- Assisting with day to day errands for the Executive team
- Photocopying, faxing, distributing documents, special mailings, and other general administrative support, as required
- Support planning and execution of special project and events
- Bachelor's degree (Marketing or Business preferred)
- 1-2 years of professional experience in Marketing or Advertising
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter with a determined attitude and willingness to see all work and projects through to completion
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to handle information with the utmost confidentiality
- Positive, motivated and enthusiastic presence
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition we offer a fully stocked kitchen, catered breakfast and lunch, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive compensation
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans and transit/parking programs
- 401K with competitive employer match
- Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year
- Educational and social events
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.