Administrative Assistant at Namely
- Schedule appointments and manage calendars for up to 5 Senior Leaders, including CEO.
- Support company communications and technology for company-wide meetings
- Create and manage leadership presentations
- Scheduling candidate interviews
- Data entry for various departments
- Other administrative support, as needed
- Proven ability to work with other people from a wide variety of levels, from clients to management and leadership and Board members.
- Strong organization skills, ability to prioritize tasks and loves to pay attention to detail
- Able to manage confidential information
- Able to make independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience
- Experience with GSuite applications (gmail, slides, sheets)
- Proven track record of managing work from multiple sources
Nice to Haves:
- Work location will be remote but the ideal candidate will be located in NY metro area
Namely Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEO 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Culture 2020
- HR Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.