At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 30th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2019. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) seeks Angio/Interventional Technologists for our main hospital campus in Manhattan.
• Committed to high standards of productivity.
• Motivated to provide exceptional customer service.
• Action-oriented and eager to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• Adaptable in your approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
• A good decision maker, with proven success of making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
• Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
• Able to use specialized knowledge and job-related experience to handle complex work assignments and/or provide guidance to other less experienced staff.
• The Angio/Interventional Technologist performs a variety of specialized imaging procedures (Interventional procedures, Angiography, and C.T.) requiring independent judgment and ingenuity with minimal supervision, on patients of all age groups.
• Assist physicians when performing the procedures and provides emergency on-call coverage.
• High School diploma and degree from a 2 Year AMA approved school of Radiology.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
• New York State license in Radiologic Technology ARRT registration, ARRT in C.T. preferred.
• Office days/hours vary. Flexibility is required.
Please note the following opportunities are available for our staff Angio/Interventional Technologists:
• Opportunities to attend and speak at local and national conferences.
• Extensive Radiologist Assistant (RA) group with RA program affiliations, that is continuously growing and largest in country.
• Encouraging environment for higher education, flexible schedules potentially available to accommodate classes/clinical rotations.
• Opportunities to improve leadership skills by taking the lead in various projects/councils.
• Research opportunities available to collect data and/or write abstracts with our physicians.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.