Apparel Logistics Assistant at Peloton
We are in search of a logistics team member to support day-to-day operations and our global warehouses.
In this role you’ll be working cross functionally with merchandisers, production team members, warehouse employees, and business partners to support the timely and accurate delivery of all of our apparel product lines globally.
The candidate will be an integral part of supporting our operations and logistics team as a part of the greater Peloton apparel team.
- Assist in scheduling shipments through various carriers, small parcels, and LTL.
- Manage and keep shipment tracker up to date with the most current information and report any delays/issues in transit to the greater logistics team.
- Assist in creating commercial invoices for cross border shipments.
- Assist with any work orders at the warehouse level for special stickering and quality checks.
- Assist in tracking and prioritize receipts of past seasonal items from our retail stores globally, and resolve issues with the 3PL.
- Support weekly meetings with the greater merchandising, production, and logistics team to update on all in transit, incoming, and outgoing shipments.
- Manage all special orders, sampling, and marketing material shipments and share out tracking information to the marketing, merchandising, and production departments.
- Support invoice reconciliation as needed with accounts payable department and liaising with vendors.
- Assist with end of month close activities by checking completeness of receipts, and store transfers.
- Assist with the item creation process to provide item data needed for 3PL systems at time of item creation.
- Support the planning and allocations team on store shipments to ensure timely delivery of shipments prior to launches.
- Addresses internal and external inquiries and directs to the correct department if needed.
- Maintain effective communication with internal and external parties through a high volume of emails, phone calls and in-person interaction.
- 2+ years of experience working with a retail and/or apparel consumer products company.
- Experience working with WMS, and TMS Systems.
- Experience working with ERP systems, SAP/Netsuite a plus.
- Proficient in Excel, G Suite, UPS, Fedex systems.
- Passionate about supply chain, logistics, and operations is a must.
- Able to apply extreme attention to detail to track and report on shipments across multiple vendors and countries.
- Excellent communication skills in order to provide the most up to date and accurate information to our business partners.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment prone to change.
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.