Assistant Director at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for an Assistant Director to join our growing production team at our studio in New York. The ideal candidate will have experience directing live broadcasts in a dynamic environment. She/He/They will have the ability to lead the control room team creatively, delivering fast-paced and innovative fitness content. Our ideal candidate should have an understanding of production concepts that will engage our Members. This position will report to the Senior Live Show Director.
- Directs live and on-demand C2C studio classes creatively, consistently and accurately
- Works in collaboration with executive producers, producers and programming team to execute overall content strategy
- Demonstrates technical knowledge and application of directing
- Collaborative approach and demeanor with crew, talent, producers, and staff
- Ability to adapt under pressure
- 3-5 successful years of director experience in a daily live and/or studio environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Balanced mix of creativity and technical expertise
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Passion for content creation
- Understanding and interest of the wellness market a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.