Associate, Client Relations at Grubhub
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what's your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Impact You Will Make
Client Relations is a part of the broader Corporate Sales Department within Grubhub, Inc. This team is responsible for the daily B2B interactions with our top corporate clients. As an expert on Grubhub's platform, you will be the first line of contact for account decision makers. You will troubleshoot technical client account issues and provide unique solutions to complex requests. Working closely with other members of the Corporate Department (CSM's, Sales, Business Ops) regularly, you will collaborate to collectively meet any desired business needs of the corporate client.
The Client Relations team is all about building relationships with clients as well as colleagues. An ideal candidate will work well within the team dynamic, but will still be able to work independently. As a Client Relations team member you must have an ability to troubleshoot issues quickly while maintaining accuracy and a sense of calm with clients. You will bring your problem-solving skills to the table as you will need them to solve site issues and to decipher what the client actually needs. Your curiosity, independence, completionist attitude, and collaborative spirit will be your most important tools. Ultimately, your insight will help shape how we interact with clients on the team and the greater corporate organization.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support to our corporate clients requesting account assistance by handling a high volume of calls and tickets
- Collaborate with Corporate Sales Consultants and Client Success Managers to create and launch new client accounts and to aid with the continued success of the accounts
- Manage ongoing projects that you will be responsible for organizing, maintaining, and providing updates on to the team and Corporate Leadership
- Partner interdepartmentally (i.e. customer service, data entry, IT, accounting) to identify and resolve issues
- Understand proprietary websites/interfaces, with the main focus on the GH Corporate Site
- Exercise exceptional knowledge of departments and other GrubHub company policies and procedures
- Identify, research, report, and track technical issues with the product
- Compile reports for internal needs or at a client's request
What You Bring to the Table
- 1-2 years of previous customer service, support/account management, sales, or technical support experience
- College degree preferred
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Google Suite
- Experience using Salesforce.com or a similar CRM system
- Business Acumen
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who's ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster . If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]