Aircall is on a mission to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About the Team:
Aircall is looking for a Business Operations Manager in our NYC office to support strategic initiatives run by the Aircall executive team. Your role is to coordinate and accelerate the execution of large, transversal projects that involve multiple functions and teams. We are looking for a talented professional with strong project management experience that are comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and interacting with senior-level executives.
What you'll do:
- Support the executive team in defining Aircall strategy through internal and external analysis
- Build the framework for the analysis behind company-wide strategic decisions related to all functions in order to drive alignment
- Lead execution on major, cross-functional company initiatives (entry in a new market, development of a new channel, customer experience improvement, make or buy decisions)
- Support the executive team on key strategic topics (M&A, fundraising, etc.)
- You will be in frequent contact with the executive team and work cross functionally on a daily basis with various team members
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study preferred
- 3 years or more experience in business operations at a high-growth start-up or in strategy consulting
- Exceptional quantitative skills and aptitude
- Proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets
- Ability to mix high-level strategic perspectives with operational common sense
- You have a bias for action, as well as a strong sense of practicality and effectiveness
- Ability to grasp quickly complex issues covering a wide range of topics (tech/ business/ HR/ finance)
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with fitness/wellness reimbursement and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.