At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
As part of the Strategic Business Operations team, you’ll steer key initiatives in collaboration with stakeholders across the company. You’ll get your hands dirty in the process. You'll construct persuasive cases for and against certain courses of action. You'll have executive-level visibility and a finger on the pulse of the overall business. This is a great opportunity to impact the trajectory of a quickly growing company.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Act as the company’s “third party management consulting arm,” utilizing data insights and strategic goals to examine existing systems and processes in order to produce actionable recommendations and insights for improvement.
- Own and drive strategic cross functional initiatives that are critical to company growth and operational efficiency
- Generate business insights that inform company strategy and unlock potential value by analyzing customer, product, and internal company data
- Establish operational metrics and mananage responsibility for certain KPIs, including the requirement to identify and implement process improvements where needed
- Monitor effective execution and optimization of companywide processes
- Work with Strategic Planning and Strategy/Growth teams to establish feedback loop that prioritizes key goals and organizational priorities
- 4-6 years of experience in private equity, investment banking, or consulting coupled with experience within a business operations or strategy & operations role within a corporate setting
- You communicate effectively in written (documents and emails), visual (charts and decks), and verbal forms;
- You have an appetite to absorb data (quantitative & qualitative) from a variety of sources (customer interviews, Sales rep data, competitors, product behaviour, dashboards, meetings, etc.); connect it; and be able to draw a “so what?” conclusion;
- You have a proven commercial sense, i.e., be able to connect a course of action that Intercom takes to the impact on top or bottom line figures and other leading indicators of business performance;
- Ability to forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced degree a plus
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.