Chief of Staff (Client Implementations) at Cedar
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
The Chief of Staff’s primary goal is to work closely with the Head of Implementations and act as a thought partner in regards to operation and strategy. In addition, the Chief of Staff will work collaboratively across several internal departments to manage processes and support any special projects, all with an emphasis on efficiency and personability.
Our ideal candidate is process-oriented, thrives on project management, and comfortable shifting focus and responsibilities depending on needs as they arise. As a counterpart to the Head of Implementations, the ideal candidate must be able to own internal operations and act as a reliable partner to the overall success of the Implementation team. This role is perfect for someone who wants to add immediate value to Cedar’s internal processes, build relationships and work closely with leadership across teams, and gradually take on more responsibilities over time.
- Partner with the Head of Implementations to manage communication across the organization
- Own delivery of strategic projects for the Implementations team
- Lead planning efforts and manage agendas for meetings
- Coordinate projects and reports directly involving the Head of Implementations
- Be an ambassador for Client Implementations across Cedar ensuring transparency and strategic alignment with other teams
- Prepare reports and presentations for a variety of audiences such as All Team Meetings, client site visits, etc.
- Strive to improve current internal team business processes
- Act as a partner to Head of Implementations in regards to strategy planning
- Attend and represent the Implementations team in cross functional meetings
- Help define tools, metrics and reporting methods
- Handle tasks in a timely manner
- Manage additional responsibilities as needed
- Maintain a culture that adheres to Cedar’s values of focusing on our vision, using good judgement, staying positive, and disallowing mediocrity
- 5+ years of professional experiences (Experience in the healthcare industry preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Tech-savvy; ability to learn new systems quickly
- Demonstrates ability to improve processes
- Excited about Cedar’s mission of improving the healthcare finance experience
- Strong project management skills
- Eligible to work in the United States
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly with 200,000 engaged patients a day as of May 2020
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for Chief of Staff (Client Implementations) who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.