Chief of Staff
The Chief of Staff will drive strategic initiatives that help Knotel increase revenue, improve efficiency, and scale operational excellence. S/he will partner with leaders across the Growth, Property, Product, Service and People teams to manage cross-functional projects that collectively further Knotel’s reputation as an essential disruptor of commercial real estate. Knotel’s team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Chief of Staff will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Develop business and project plans for initiatives that cut across the organization, including new offerings, partnership opportunities, and improvements to internal operations
- Collect and analyze company metrics to provide strategic counsel to senior management
- Partner closely with senior executives on a variety of strategic initiatives
Who You Are
You are a quick study who can get up to speed on an evolving business model and the role each team plays in its success. You are analytically-savvy, find energy through end-to-end project management, and can tailor your communication style to match the vibe of any audience. You’re adept at helping others find clarity in their ideas and know how to engage in organic conversation without losing sight of the big picture. Finally, you apply emotional intelligence and thoughtfulness to every interaction, but not at the expense of humor and levity. You also have the following:
- 3-5 years of experience at a high-performing organization (consulting experience especially preferred)
- Operational skills that were honed in a start up or tech environment
- Agility with managing CRMs (Salesforce is a plus), Adobe Suite, and Excel
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.