Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
Riskified is in the midst of tremendous growth. As Chief of Staff, you’ll work directly with our CEO, providing high level strategic support and program management to help us grow, scale and run the business more effectively. You will lead day-to-day operations, ensuring the efficient management of the CEO’s attention.
This person will partner with our leadership team, collaborating cross-functionally and enabling our team to execute and innovate quickly. You will serve as a critical partner for senior leaders on ad hoc projects ranging from business decision support to putting together presentations for our Board of Directors.
You’ll serve as a program manager for key projects, driving both the strategic vision and project delivery. The successful candidate will be able to drive cross-functional projects, prioritize tasks in a fast-paced startup environment, and communicate effectively.What You'll Be Doing
- Support our CEO in developing, formalizing and implementing strategies around every aspect of company growth and organizational improvement
- Conduct detailed research and analysis on a wide range of topics
- Assume ownership of our internal leadership and Board of Director meetings, managing the cadence, sharing materials in advance, measuring their effectiveness and ensuring objectives are achieved
- Drive meeting preparation, ensuring the CEO has the key information to be as productive as possible, and sending out agendas or other documents to meeting attendees as needed
- Operationalize key organizational initiatives based on direction from our CEO, monitor the status and push them forward
- Develop robust, data-driven presentations for senior leadership, including the Board of Directors
- Identify and own key strategic projects to drive our growth and help us effectively scale
- Take on roles we haven’t hired yet
- Help us solve ambiguous problems
- 5+ years of experience in Strategy, Project Management and/or Business Operations roles in high-growth organizations or management consulting
- Extensive program management experience, with the demonstrated ability to lead and facilitate strategic initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of leadership across the organization
- Experience with a global organization, having built strong partnerships with stakeholders across diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to build and present data-driven decks to C and Board-level executives
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.