- Work directly with our COO, and other C-level executives to manage and drive key operational initiatives across the business
- Design and implement key operational processes across the company, ensuring full alignment and accountability across the organization
- Prepare for and run key team and corporate-wide meetings including Operations Leadership meetings, Company All Hands, and other ad-hoc strategy discussions
- Keep the COO accountable for his commitments, while helping keep reports accountable to their key deliverables and results
- Collaborate with department leads to develop, track, and target team-wide success metrics across our quarterly operations reviews
- Manage all planning sessions, check-ins, and review meetings alongside the COO
- Work directly with the COO to prepare data-driven updates for our Board of Directors and Investment Team, helping prepare for quarterly board presentations and shareholder updates
- Have 5+ years of demonstrated success in a Chief of Staff, Operations, Founder, or Strategy-related role
- Are highly detail-oriented with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills - capable of developing and delivering compelling presentations, and running efficient and productive meetings
- Are a highly analytical, strategic, and creative thinker with strong business acumen and modeling skills.
- A background in engineering or in an engineering environment is preferable.
- Possess strong operational and strategy experience, preferably at a fast-growing company
- Have a demonstrated ability to drive business insights and operational improvement in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Have the ability to drive initiatives with minimal structure and be influential within the organization to garner internal support for initiatives
- Advanced degree from a reputable Business school preferable