Client Engagement Manager, Corporate Risk
Min. Experience: 5-7 years
Who we are:
We are Dataminr, the leading real-time information discovery company. Our ability to find and deliver information faster than any other source has completely revolutionized how critical, relevant and actionable information reaches the news, finance, public sector and corporate security industries.
Our ascent to being the most exciting company in New York City and the “super tool of journalists and hedge funds” as well as security professionals in both the corporate and public sectors has led to numerous accolades and achievements. We’ve been named #13 on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list, added to the AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies list and received an invitation to speak at the World Economic Forum.
Headquartered in New York City and nearing 400 employees, Dataminr provides a challenging and dynamic environment where everyone feels that they have the freedom to be innovative, impactful and influential. We’ve crafted a culture that promotes team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it empowers us to do our best work and have fun. If you want to be a part of the most interesting and exciting high-growth tech company in New York, please keep reading!
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated self starter and problem solver with experience leading engagements for enterprise level clients. You solve problems and identify opportunities as an advocate both for the customer and the product. Your goal is to go into any customer situation and inspire organizational change that leads to better adoption, retention, and usage of our platform.
You have experience managing a portfolio of enterprise level accounts. You're excited about joining a growing vertical where you'll help your clients identify and solve their most difficult data challenges.
- Be an expert on Dataminr’s platform with a deep understanding of open source and social media analytics
- Demonstrate platform capabilities to senior corporate leaders, and support business development efforts across the Corporate Risk vertical
- Learn client mission and operational processes in order to integrate Dataminr into their workflows and recommend best practices
- Partner with internal teams to develop, implement, and deliver onboarding, training and usage plans tailored for each customer
- Serve as an advocate for our customers by creating and presenting customer health and usage data to cross-functional account management and technical teams
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development with our engineering and product teams
- Forecast potential client use-cases and provide immediate support or remediation
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5-7 years of enterprise software or SaaS sales experience with a particular focus on account management or client/customer success
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- High level of accountability and the ability to execute on multiple and competing projects and deadlines
- Self-motivation and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- Knowledge and/or experience of publicly available information and social media analysis efforts of or enterprise organizations, including but not limited to corporate security, risk, or crisis management a plus
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing to travel domestically as needed (approximately 25%)
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.