Client Services Coordinator at theSkimm
theSkimm’s Sales & Partnerships team is a growing group of experienced, resourceful, and scrappy hustlers. We pull out all of the stops to get sh*t done, whether that’s working with agencies and clients directly, seeking out third-party partnerships to drive incremental revenue alongside top of the funnel growth, or contributing to the growth and efficiency of our pre and post-sales operations.
As we grow, we're seeking an enthusiastic team player to provide proactive support for members of theSkimm’s Sales team in post-sale, as well as provide exceptional communication and account management for select brand partners. Our Client Services team is challenged with ensuring flawless campaign execution and partner operation, across theSkimm’s growing portfolio of ad products and sponsorship packages.WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Leading post-sale client communication from kick off to final reporting, including but not limited to: scheduling & leading kick off calls, building decks for campaign calls and meetings, sending campaign live notifications and screenshots, sending campaign updates and reporting
- Managing operational elements of a campaign among internal creative and tech teams, such as setting up tickets in Asana, creating timelines & adjusting as needed
- Communicating with internal teams to ensure on-time delivery of all time-lined partner deliverables
- Owning the QA & launch phase of each product included in a partner campaign
- Providing best-in-class client service to cultivate relationships to maximize client satisfaction, retention and growth
- Working with theSkimm's audience development team to ensure we’re monitoring & tracking toward all guaranteed views
- Generating campaign reporting for live campaigns: Excel, Insights, Wrap Reports, and share with Sales and internal teams for review before sharing with clients
- Facilitating regular sharing of post-sale success stories across the org
- 1-2 years of experience in client services, customer support, account/project management or content production at an online publisher or digital media company
- Strong organization and time management abilities. Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Keynote
- Relentlessly high standards, an extreme eye for detail, and a track record for attaining results
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically simultaneously
- Bachelor of Arts, Marketing or Advertising focus preferred
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits and 401(k) starting on your first day
- Competitive salary & equity packages
- Flexible vacation policy and generous holiday observances
- One Medical Membership
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Catered Friday lunches and monthly gatherings
- A vibrant office environment full of books, couches and a roof deck
- Complimentary access to theSkimm’s growing suite of membership products
- The opportunity to be part of a values-driven, hardworking and diverse group of people building a membership company that makes it easier to live smarter
theSkimm is a membership company dedicated to helping female millennials live smarter lives. By seamlessly integrating into our members existing routines, we've become a trusted brand to more than seven million people. We're fundamentally changing the way our members consume news, consider products or services, and take action on important things happening in their lives. Our flagship product, the Daily Skimm, is still the fastest growing email newsletter on the market, and we've grown our product suite to fit into other routines at home, work, and on-the-go. theSkimm App debuted at #1 in News in iTunes, our podcast "Skimm'd from The Couch" reached #1 in Apple Podcasts within hours of launching, and more than 200,000 people voted with us in the 2018 midterm elections.
As theSkimm grows, we're committed to helping our members tackle big decision-making moments in life by giving them the information they need to make informed and empowered choices whether that be in civic engagement, finance, career, health, and more. Founded in 2012 by two friends on a couch, we've since grown to over 100 employees based in NYC. We are passionate. We are a TEAM. We work hard, but we know when to take a break to enjoy each other's company. Our products help people live smarter lives and we're building a brand trusted by millions of female millennials across the country. Join us!
This is a full-time role based in New York, NY.