Clinical Project Manager at TrialSpark
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process.
We’re fundamentally changing how clinical trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective. To achieve this, we’re bringing together talent from top technology, CRO, and biopharma companies to work side by side.Job Description
The Clinical Project Manager (CPM) role is critical to the success of the studies TrialSpark is engaged in. The CPM oversees all facets of clinical project management of studies, from feasibility to closeout. They are responsible for ensuring that studies are completed on-time, on-scope and with the highest quality.
You will manage, provide accountability and serve as primary client contact for operational project-specific issues and study deliverables. Having cross-functional oversight of internal project team members and deliverables including ensuring all necessary project-specific training is provided is another key component of this role.
Each day will bring new challenges and opportunities, from writing our playbook for a new therapy area, to troubleshooting an issue with our quality team, to defining requirements for a new feature in our clinical platform.Relevant Experience
You might be a great fit for this role if you are:
- 3 years of experience in life sciences, including in a management role as a team lead or project manager.
- An experienced project manager. Simple or complex, you’re able to bring clarity and energy to a project, making everyone around you more effective.
- Comfortable with complexity. You aren’t intimidated by the complicated or difficult, and relish the opportunity to navigate a team through challenges.
- Operationally-oriented. You can quickly break down a situation into the constituent parts, develop options, and execute on a plan. You naturally build machines to create operational efficiency, but don’t hesitate to tear them down when they aren’t doing their job.
- A strong written and oral communicator. You know how to synthesize a complex situation into a few salient points, and are strategic in your external messaging.
- Bonus points if you have PMP certification and Clinical Research experience.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.