Cloud Applications Administrator at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Responsible for standard configuration, user administration, security, workflow, data management and integrations for applications such as Okta, Slack, DocuSign, Five9, ServiceNow, Jira and Confluence.
- Manage configuration of new SaaS systems in Okta to streamline delivery of services to the user community.
- Work with key stakeholders on implementing new SaaS applications with SAML, provisioning, deprovisioning and proper security roles.
- Lead meetings and document agenda tasks / notes with various stakeholders, aid in translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- Assist in setting up Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and monitor SLA workflows.
- Create and track ticketing requests, answer technical and application configuration questions as needed.
- Assist in troubleshooting patch and release management issues with an understanding of third party software integrations.
- Experience with Apple and Windows desktop OS, server and database technology.
- Develop and maintain system processes and documentation mapping contract entitlements to access rules, utilizing an understanding of directory system attributes and functionality.
- Work with integration teams, licensing managers and stakeholders to develop and analyze requirements for new services.
- Create and maintain system design documentation for the administration role.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to other employees as necessary.
- Work with the Procurement Team to monitor mission critical application contract expirations and renewals, experience working and negotiating with 3rd party vendors a plus.
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, or equivalent work experience
- Deep technical knowledge of best of breed SaaS applications (Gsuite, Box, Dropbox, Bluejeans, Office365, ServiceNow, etc…)
- 2+ years of experience configuring SAML, SSO, Automation, Provisioning, De-Provisioning
- 2+ years of experience managing Okta
- Strong understanding of Active Directory, security groups, etc
- Prior experience with Zendesk configuration and administration a plus
- Strong Understanding of PC/Mac operating systems, applications, networks, and hardware
- Background and 2 + years of experience in IT Service Desk operations and issue resolution plus,
- A willingness and ability to develop expertise in new technologies as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Be self-motivated, self-directed and customer service focused
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills and ability to tailor communications for the intended audience.
- Be able to perform all the tasks that we ask of the Service Desk technicians
- Be flexible. We're growing and we need to continue to change to help the company grow
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.