Coordinator, Partner Management, Sports & Entertainment at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences and technology for our partners and 7+ million members.
We’re looking for a Coordinator in our Sports & Entertainment division to own multiple existing partnerships for the Sports & Entertainment team at CLEAR. This includes working with teams, properties and events to drive CLEAR membership, increase CLEAR usage and enhance the fan experience. This also includes understanding our partners’ needs to deliver new CLEAR technology solutions, resulting in deeper penetration and higher partner NPS. In order to deliver against the needs of our Partners and their fans, significant internal cross-functional coordination is required. Finally, this role will also work with the CLEAR Marketing team to maximize the impact against these KPIs above, while also driving brand reach and positive sentiment through these partnerships. This role reports to Partner Managers, Partnership Management, Sports & Entertainment.
What You Will Do:
- Manage, grow & deepen CLEAR’s business-to-business relationships with Partners across a variety of properties and events with a focus on servicing their health and safety needs; including on-site support and integration with the Partners
- This includes driving adoption, usage, penetration, NPS (fan and partner), and brand reach and sentiment for these relationships
- Serve as the internal business leader, coordinating between internal CLEAR stakeholders and different functions at our partners, including:
- Partner with the marketing team to build, execute, manage and optimize activation plans to message appropriately and best impact these KPIs
- Partner with our Operations team to optimize on-site implementation for launch and ongoing partner success, with a maniacal focus on the fan experience
- Partner with the Product and BPM teams to ensure appropriate fan experiences are integrated into the development road map
- Integrate with other Sports & Entertainment Partnerships team members who will have their own portfolios of Partners, with a focus on supporting marketing activation efforts to maximize new membership and usage
- Bring an analytical mindset, including leveraging analytics tools and presenting strategic recommendations to senior management and external Partners
- Participate in cross-department working teams to help develop new solutions and fan experiences that drive joy and business value, including Hackathons, innovation challenges, and other creative development efforts
- Travel to partner locations as required to launch efforts and deepen relationships
Who You Are:
- 1-3+ years experience with a demonstrable track record of managing client relationships. Technology background preferred, sports fandom/knowledge helpful
- Passion for the member/fan experience, and be the voice of the consumer
- Obsessed with data-based decision making and motivated by KPIs that measure performance, while ensuring growth and deeper engagement.
- Experience using Salesforce, Looker and Medallia a plus