Customer Experience Agent at Redesign Health
An estimated 30-40 million Americans suffer from hearing loss and only 10-15% have treated it. Enter Lively – If you’ve been looking for a well-funded, high-growth company that is also mission-driven, this is it.
Lively is a unique blend of experts in audiology and seasoned internet executives from companies including Amazon, Facebook, FreshDirect, Lyft and 1stdibs who all share the same mission: to democratize, simplify and de-stigmatize the adoption and use of technically advanced hearing aids, empowering more people with hearing loss to hear better.
About the role
Getting people the hearing care they need is a challenging task and, as a Customer Experience Agent at Lively, you will be essential to making our mission a reality. You will be at the heart of creating a better-than-best experience for our customers. You will be in charge of delivering remote support with passion, patience, and perseverance. If you are someone who leads with empathy and is able to work independently, this role is for you!
What you’ll do:
- Act as a primary touchpoint for our customers, answer inbound questions and inquiries over phone, email and chat.
- Guide customers through using our technology.
- Oversee the outbound call process, triaging customer voicemails, and determining the order in which to respond.
- Become an ambassador of the Lively state of mind and embody our values in each interaction with our customers.
What you have:
- Experience working in customer-facing roles, previous experience in remote customer support preferred.
- Familiarity working with support software (Salesforce experience is a plus).
- Deep empathy, which shines through your phone and email presence.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Experience working with people with hearing loss a plus.
- Flexible shifts and working hours.
- Ability to have a significant impact on people’s lives, working at a company with an NPS over 90.
- Opportunity to work at a fast paced, early-stage startup.