Customer Experience Agent
An estimated 30-40 million Americans suffer from hearing loss and only 10-15% have treated it. Enter Lively – If you’ve been looking for a well-funded, high-growth company that is also mission-driven, this is it.
Lively is a unique blend of experts in audiology and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Facebook, FreshDirect, Lyft and 1stdibs who all share the same mission: to democratize, simplify and de-stigmatize the adoption and use of technically advanced hearing aids, empowering more people with hearing loss to hear better.
More about the role
We are looking for an ambitious full-time Customer Experience Agent. The ideal candidate is someone who can help us execute on an amazing customer experience. You will work with a team to spearhead the customer support efforts with passion, patience, and perseverance. You are empathetic and dedicated to using your people skills and expert knowledge to turn frustrating situations into joyful experiences. You will act as the primary touchpoint for our customers answering support requests and general inquiries via phone, text, and email. You will report to the Head of Operations.
- Give voice to the company and embody its spirit over phone, email, and text interactions with our customers.
- Educate customers about the technology, alleviate their concerns, guide them through the relevant resources.
- Ensure that customer orders, deliveries, and returns are processed seamlessly, from initiation through completion.
- Think creatively about ways to optimize each customer’s experience and increase conversion and retention.
- 0-2 years experience in a customer service or operations role at a consumer-centric organization.
- Familiarity working with support software.
- Unbeatable phone etiquette.
- Invigorated by helping customers understand and use technology that is new to them.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and eager to learn and improve.
- Experience with the direct-to-consumer model, ideally in a startup environment.
- Experience/familiarity with the healthcare space.