Customer Experience Associate
Managed by Q is the workplace management platform. We help the world’s leading companies create a better workplace experience for their teams by providing the first software built specifically for office professionals, support from dedicated workplace experts, and access to vetted commercial service providers.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices and create an environment that inspires their teams’ best work. Empowering others and building diverse and inclusive teams are core to Managed by Q’s mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, and enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the We Company, after successfully being acquired in 2019. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, and want to spread opportunity within your community, we’d love to meet you.
Note: Please include a cover letter. Applications without cover letters will not be considered
- You’re solutions oriented. When faced with a customer issue, you listen to their needs and provide the best answers to keep the customer happy.
- You’re personable and professional. You know how to provide great service and build trust with the customer so that they look at you as a consultant to their business.
- You're process driven. You come into each day with a plan and work efficiently.
- You stay cool under pressure. An uncomfortable situation doesn’t faze you. You see every challenge as an opportunity to learn and come out better on the other side.
- Provide support for our customers and partners for general requests day-to-day issues.
- Manage the fulfillment process for orders, including client and partner follow ups
- Proactively contact a subset of clients to educate them on the product, Q's service offerings, and identify opportunities for growth.
- Collaborate with internal teams to keep the Q's operations running smoothly.
- 1-2 years customer-facing work experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a high growth technology startup preferred
- Must have a flexible schedule (Rotating shifts: 8am-4pm, 1pm-9pm)
In addition to offering world-class health benefits, 401(k) matching, parental leave, and highly competitive compensation, Managed by Q also offers a work culture of psychological safety, transparency, and continuous learning. We have an Employee Resource Group, which leads the charge on wellness and inclusion initiatives, and host an annual all-company Hack Day (not just for tech folks). Every other week, all 165 employees get together over catered lunch to build bridges between teams, and monthly, one of MbQ's people leaders hosts a workshop for managers focused on effective leadership. As the newest member of the We Company, Managed by Q looks forward to expanding our perks even further.