We are looking to hire a passionate and energetic Customer Onboarding Manager to join our Customer Success team in NYC. Your job is to manage the Bluecore onboarding process for our newest customers as well as coordinate services for our existing customers as they transition from their existing email service provider to Bluecore’s platform.
This is an integral role at Bluecore as you empower our customers to create their own email marketing campaigns and set them up for success. Your energy and enthusiasm will change the way that our customers work with us. The ideal candidate is a customer-centric out of the box thinker who loves solving challenges for our customers and is resourceful and tenacious.
As a Customer Onboarding Manager, you will be ensuring that customers have Bluecore fully configured, the customer has completed all of their deliverables and is fully trained to start executing campaigns. Metrics will include the time to launch customers, quality launches, launch success metrics and customer satisfaction. Are you up for the challenge?
- Responsible for the customer on-boarding process for customers from when the purchase was made until when the customer successfully launches Bluecore
- Establish a strong relationship with your customers and get the customer excited about starting their journey with Bluecore
- Manage the customer transition from Sales to Customer Success and look for ways to improve the overall process
- Prepare for the customer kick-off meeting and ensure the customer relationship gets off on the right foot
- Set the right customer expectations and ensure the project is completed on time and within project scope
- Work with deliverability team to create and execute batch email ramp up plans
- Be a part of cross-functional teams to help roll out new product features and improve the overall customer experience
- Understand what the customer perceives as value and what is important to their business and prioritize the onboarding milestones and campaign launches based on these
- Effectively & consistently communicate project status & deadlines to the customer and impacts to deadlines based on missed deliverables
- Ensuring that the customer has a clear understanding of the Bluecore platform
- At least 4 years experience in a customer facing position in a technology environment
- Experience with Email Marketing required (customer success, project management or consulting at Email Service Provider experience strongly preferred) In depth understanding of email marketing and email ramp up best practices
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, a PMP certification is an asset
- ESP/Deliverability understanding and knowledge, manage customer expectations of how the email ramp up process works
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts, basic knowledge of graphic design and page layout as well as HTML and CSS would be a plus
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Must be detailed in documenting information and practice good follow through techniques
- Demonstrates basic problem solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic interpersonal and influencing skills
- BA/BS degree is required
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.