Customer Service Claims Representative at Fluent, Inc.
Fluent is a leading performance marketing company with an expertise in delivering measurable results. We interact with 1MM US consumers daily across our owned and operated websites. Our team uses the insights gathered from these interactions to drive growth for our partners. Through engaging digital experiences, Fluent creates meaningful and lasting connections between brands and consumers.
Fluent’s Customer Service Department is looking for an energetic and experienced customer claims representative to manage the company’s incentive claims process. The right candidate would manage the process of validating consumer inquiries and requests regarding the receipt Incentives available through our programs. The position requires the ability to work with multiple pieces of data from a variety of sources to validate claims, prevent fraud and ensure that each consumer has a world-class experience. The position reports directly to the Compliance Manager and Fluent’s General Counsel on trending, system improvements and related claims fulfillment issues.
- Experience handling customer service claims
- Experience providing high-quality customer service
- Experience in fraud prevention
- Experience with Zendesk (preferred)
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Innovative and focused on efficiency
- Must be a team player
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition we offer a fully stocked kitchen, catered breakfast and lunch, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive compensation
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- New Headquarters with an open floor plan to drive collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans and transit/parking programs
- 401K with competitive employer match
- Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year
- Educational and social events
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.