The CS Enablement Specialist (US) will be responsible for developing and executing training and enablement for the Customer Success team. They will interact with stakeholders across CS, HR, Design and Sales as well as be part of a fast paced and dynamic team. You are going to need to use instructional adult design principles to produce learning curriculums in various formats. Additionally, this role will include: needs analysis, content development, training delivery, communication, optimization and outcome assessment.
This role will work with the CS L&D Lead to create the training for new hires, and continuous enablement of the team.
About The Role:
- Developing comprehensive trainings and continuing education for our Customer Success team.
- Acting as a project manager to ensure that content is created (by yourself and / or SMEs) and deployed properly in Lessonly.
- Creating and analyzing data points on the efficacy of the above efforts
- Contribute to an internal knowledgebase; ensure resources are easily accessible, accurate and kept up to date.
- Facility the flow of feedback from the CS team to the Enablement Lead.
Customer Success Enablement Specialist
- Experience with client-facing organizations and developing training materials. Should be familiar with customer success and customer support.
- Excellent team player with strong leadership skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong project management skills needing minimal supervision
- Passion for customer success, empowering others, and delivering value to customers
- Excellent critical thinking skills; able to breakdown business problems and create programs that align to business goals
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work across groups and geographies
- Ability to design, develop and deliver fully executed programs – this is a doing role!
- Ability to use web, multimedia authoring tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate 360, Camtasia, Lessonly, and other eLearning tools) as needed.
- Experience working with a variety of Learning Management Systems, various virtual meeting management tools such as Zoom, Slack.
- Reports to Customer Success Enablement Lead
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.