Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is committed to building lasting partnerships with online merchants for long term growth and ongoing revenue generation. As a Customer Success Lead, you will work with our existing merchants in the Home and Mobile verticals to drive usage of the Affirm platform for increased adoption, customer satisfaction, and growth. The Customer Success Lead position is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management and program management skills to guide merchants successfully from deployment to operationalization.
This person will report to the Sr. Manager of Customer Success.
What You'll Do
- Manage a portfolio of Home and Mobile merchant accounts to foster long-term business relationships
- Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to drive merchant usage, satisfaction, and revenue growth
- Promote marketing best practices and optimization strategies with our merchant partners
- Provide analysis of marketing programs to deliver measurable ROI and drive further adoption
- Monitor customer health to track usage and overall customer satisfaction
- Drive customer advocacy and escalations by collaborating with development, product management, and support teams to improve the Affirm offering for our merchants
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5-7 years of customer-facing experience in a high-tech environment
- Excellent customer relationship management skills with the ability to manage strategic accounts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects with a high attention to detail
- Knowledge of marketing technologies, SaaS, and e-commerce preferred
- Excellent analytical abilities
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.
Read Full Job Description