Base Salary: $75k – $90k
Target total earnings: $85k - $100k
Plus equity compensation
Northspyre is looking for a Customer Success lead to join our fast-growing, venture-backed start-up team. This is an opportunity to empower customers in an old-school industry (real estate) with new technologies that can transform the way they manage projects.
Northspyre a cloud-based software solution for modern real estate owners, developers and their representatives. We automate tedious tasks to give a productivity boost to real estate professionals while aggregating and analyzing data, so real estate owners and builders can make smarter, faster decisions.
We are a small, collaborative, and diverse team of real estate, technology and business professionals who know how to roll-up our sleeves and get things done. Come join us!
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a self-starter that is understanding, thoughtful, and friendly enough to be the face of Northspyre with clients. You would be starting our Customer Success team and working directly with the CEO, sales team, and the rest of the customer success team initially on a daily basis.
• Keep customers happy by being pleasant, friendly and helpful
• Review user analytics to understand which customers are getting value and which customers are under-utilizing key features that could help bring them new value.
• Implement strategies and work directly with customers to help them maximize the value they are getting from Northspyre.
• Serve as a liaison between clients and our product/technical team -- 1) to resolve any issues and advocate for customers and 2) to provide feedback on new and existing features
• Help write a Customer Success and On-boarding playbook that gives details instructions for future customer success hires so they can get up to speed quickly.
• Help manage and respond to customer support tickets while determining a strategy to improve our processes.
•Implement and on-board new clients by overseeing implementation team members who port over and review historical project data usually kept by customers in spreadsheets.
• Occasionally visit customer offices in-person (we have clients in NYC, Boston, Atlanta, D.C., Houston, Dallas, Los Angeles, Chicago, Seattle, and other cities right now but always adding new customers in markets across US and Canada). There might be some travel involved but likely no more than 1-2 days every 2-3 months.
• After laying the groundwork, help hire and train additional members of the Customer Success team that you will have the potential to help lead based on your strong performance.
• Minimum of a Bachelors degree.
• Ideally exposure to real estate development and real estate project management. Huge bonus if you have worked in the real estate development or construction industry previously.
• A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented is critical.
• At least 1 years of previous work experience.
• Strong proficiency in Excel.
• Ability to reconcile cost accounting reports is a plus
• Ability to computer program and code is a plus -- while you will not be expected to write code, something this is useful in helping to synthesize customer product feedback and relate customer report technical issues to the engineering team
Learn more about Northspyre here: northspyre.com