Customer Success Operations Associate (Temp) at Resident
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:26 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, July 23, 2020
Resident is an industry-leading startup in the Direct-to-Consumer mattress and home furnishings category. Since our founding of the award-winning Nectar Sleep in 2016, we have since launched additional new brands with the same mission of making inspiring products people love coming home to.
Every part of our company is built around growth, experimentation and velocity. If you believe in the importance of data-driven decision making, naturally curious and possess a truly customer-centric orientation, we might just be the right company for you!
About the Role
Resident is looking for a temporary Customer Service Operations Associate. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is a self-starter with an ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced remote environment, communicates effectively, and enjoys assisting others.
This is a 60 Day Contract Remote, Work from Home opportunity. Must be available to work any Full Time scheduled shift given between the hours: 6:00a-9:30p PST/ 9:00a-12:30a EST WEDNESDAY-SUNDAY. We are open 365 days a year. Must be willing to work weekends & key holidays. Additionally, you must have a dedicated quiet work space to be considered for this role.
What You'll Be Doing
- Ownership of data entry & documentation
- Ownership of Independent tasks & time management
- Understanding & clearly communicating the lifecycle of an order from processing to post-delivery actions which may include: order review & processor actions, order status, transit & deliver expectations, filing/following up on & communicating the status of traces & claims, setting up deliveries, communicating with partners via email & phone
- Collaboration with the Customer Success team to ensure they are supported by providing valuable information needed to make every customer interaction a success
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years working in an e-commerce operations support role
- Experience/proficiency in programs such as Excel, Google Suite, Asana, Kustomer, Zendesk, Slack
- Strong computer skills with the ability to type at approximately 50+ WPM (ideally)
- Experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment with the ability to quickly get up to speed, iterate and take on other projects
- Comfortability and familiarity with working from home and being a self-starter
- Ability to work within a decentralized team
- Strong written communication skills that give you the ability to explain sometimes-complex instructions coherently
- Ability to bring an upbeat, professional and respectful approach to work each day
Read Full Job Description