At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.The Job - Customer Success Representative
Are you focused on and committed to helping people? Do you love breaking down complicated concepts into simple terms and solving problems? Are you a smart, motivated self-starter looking to join a fast growing company with top notch culture? The Customer Success team at Justworks is in charge of leading all customer service inquiries, no matter how big or small. All shifts will entail responding to customer outreach by phone, email, and chat. Over time you will also get the opportunity to work on projects and improve our approach to customer success.
At Justworks, our overnight Customer Success roles are full-time, remote (work from home) opportunities. We hire overnight employees who are based in the NYC area because we want you to feel like part of our team every single day, even though you primarily work from home. You will train and learn the ropes from our office in NYC during daytime business hours, then shift to your overnight position when you’re ready to help customers.What you'll do
- Serve as the frontline for customer support inquiries across multiple channels simultaneously (email, phone, live chat and Slack)
- Work through creative solutions to effectively answer customer questions, provide guidance, troubleshoot and resolve issues, and route feedback
- Manage queue of open issues to deliver timely and effective solutions - escalating when necessary
- Communicate bugs and user feedback to our Product team
- Help with customer retention and contribute recommendations for improving our product and processes
- Passionate about a career in customer success
- Self-driven to be productive and seek out self-improvement
- Equally compassionate to your teammates as you are to your customers
- Committed to delivering service excellence in every customer interaction
- Excited by opportunities to drive process improvements
- Must be available to work in New York City
- Customer support skills and comfort handling challenging situations over the phone - ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Aptitude for learning new products and helping to break down complicated topics and explain them in simple terms people can understand
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to any problem you face, and know how to organize and prioritize your workload
- Spanish language capability, or other second language at business conversation level, a plus
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.