LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry's largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With thousands of retailers and thousands of brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Thrive Capital and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!The Role
LeafLink is looking for a Customer Support Agent to support users across our multiple solution lines. They will work collaboratively with solution line experts to thoroughly understand the unique value propositions, the distinct workflows, and the best customers solutions across each line.
We know that to tackle our toughest challenges, we need different approaches, unique perspectives, and new ways of thinking. We have built and continue to expand our team of creative problem-solvers from a diverse group of industries, specialties and backgrounds.Responsibilities
- Execute policies and procedures to facilitate a high quality support experience for customers across solution lines.
- Hit target performance metrics and goals including first response time, time to resolution, and CSAT.
- Use support tools to respond to users, track trends, implement new process improvements, and track tickets. Track activities in CRM to share customer touchpoints with CSMs and account stakeholders.
- Ensure updated content across customer-facing resources through article development, macro creation, and video development.
- Act as a liaison between the customer support team and other internal and external teams.
- Identify and share customer trends and product feedback to improve the customer experience and drive further retention.
- Utilize Jira to consolidate, solidify, and share end user product feedback with the product team.
- Be a power user of LeafLink to develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the product and internal systems.
- Help both customers and colleagues succeed through knowledge sharing and identifying creative solutions and work-arounds to multiple workflow needs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience with customer support for a SaaS platform. Marketplace and/or ecommerce experience is a plus.
- Track record for supporting customer service function while a company is growing at scale.
- Experience with servicing multiple business lines and users across multiple platforms.
- Ability to partner with business teams on commercial concepts and distribution strategies to ensure a collaborative customer engagement approach.
- Excellent communication skills to respond to users through email, ticketing system, and phone.
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira, and Salesforce required.
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success