Aircall is on a mission is to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Positivity, candor, ambition and commitment — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About the team:
Customer Care is the heart of Aircall. We’re looking for a highly motivated person with excellent communication skills who can deliver world-class experiences for our customers. Please note that the hours for this position are 11 am - 8 pm Monday to Friday.
What you'll do:
- Answer customer inquiries and requests through email, phone and chat support in a timely manner
- Gather product feedback and customer insights in order to constantly improve the customer experience
- Escalate concerns to relevant individuals across the Customer Support team and beyond
- Properly manage and document all work performed as part of ticket queue management in Zendesk
What you'll bring:
- Prior experience working in Customer Support
- Emotional intelligence and an empathetic propensity to read between the lines and understand what the customer is saying, and what they mean
- Comfortable managing several competing tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and superior time management skills
- Passion for consistently providing high quality customer experiences
- Experience using our helpdesk CRM, Zendesk
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Patience and the ability to remain calm and even-keeled while adapting to a variety of situations
- Positive energy!
- The willingness to learn and help!
- Prior experience working for a tech startup or a similar environment is a plus!
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with Citi Bike and gym reimbursement, and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.