Customer Support Specialist at Nowsta
We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our expanding team. At Nowsta, we value building an outstanding product and providing best in class service to our customers. Many of our clients are evangelists for Nowsta and it’s a blast to work in an environment where clients are happy and the product is making a real difference in their lives.
Nowsta’s Customer Success team works closely with clients to onboard and adopt all areas of our product, while delivering insights and recommendations. The Customer Support Specialist will assist companies with getting maximum value out of Nowsta by providing outstanding support that delights our customers.
What you’ll do
- Become an expert on the Nowsta platform and staff management best practices
- Responding to incoming support chats, implementation assistance requests, and bug reporting through Intercom
- Serve as a key point of contact to ensure overall customer adoption and satisfaction
- Professionally and effectively answering questions for customers and completing product training when needed
- Act as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Nowsta can better serve its customers
- 1+ year in a customer support role, preferably at SaaS company through live chat
- In-depth knowledge of CRMs as well as customer communication through platforms like Zendesk or Intercom
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, excellent presentation and communication skills
- A self-starter and quick learner, with a passion for continuous learning and improvement.
- A team player who enjoys working cross-functionally and globally