IEX Cloud is a fast-growing platform for financial data, servicing the vibrant developer community demanding high-quality and diverse data sources.
We are looking to add a Customer Support Specialist to our team and are seeking strong candidates who can be the frontline responders and voice of the business to our growing userbase. IEX Cloud has thousands of users in over 100 countries leveraging our API and platform for their financial data needs. While helping our users, Customer Support also works closely with our engineering, product and business teams to understand the intricacies of the product, technology and devise creative solutions to serve our users and scale.
The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, thinks quickly on his/her feet, builds empathy with users and possesses high energy and a positive attitude. This person should be driven by creating a seamless customer experience for all IEX Cloud users!
- Be the bridge between the customer and rest of the business, and effectively communicate insights that can optimize our processes and/or improve the product.
- Communicate with users by email, chat and occasionally by phone.
- Work with engineering teams to solve technical customer questions and troubleshoot.
- Maintain SLAs IEX Cloud has in place related to customer response times, and more.
- Improve internal and external documentation and processes that directly impact the customer.
- Test our system by making API calls to be able to confirm customer reported issues.
- Categorize and log conversations for business analytics.
- Maintain and improve systems for centralizing customer tickets, identifying trends, stakeholder management, etc.
- Identify strong lead and upsell opportunities.
Required Skill Set:
- Constant learner who will immerse him/herself in the product.
- Able to work with a high level of autonomy.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse set of external stakeholders, including developers, individual investors, academics and business users.
- Quick learner who can get up to speed quickly on our platform, commercial model, data, etc.
- Keen ability to work cross-functionally and seek answers to resolve customer inbounds more quickly.
- Strong writer, highly organized and fast researcher.
- Understanding of APIs and making HTTP requests.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years in a Customer Support, Customer Success, Account Management or related role.
- Familiarity with CRMs and other customer support tools.
- Demonstrated success serving large customer bases.
- Experience servicing customers for a technical product.
- Basic understanding of finance, financial data and investing is a plus.