Digital Partnerships Senior Manager at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Senior Manager, Digital Partnerships!
- Enhancing the Gympass experience for our Fitness Partners and End-Users by defining the integrations strategy and managing the relationship with Club Management Systems (CMSs) in the US
- Orchestrating all different teams (e.g. Partner Sales & Success, Partner Ops, Tech Sales) in the US to ensure integration strategy implementation and roll-out
- Providing analytical insights to support strategic decision-making process
- Defining and executing long-term marketing/communications plan with Club Management Systems in the US
- Identifying opportunities for increasing the number of integrated gyms in the US
- Identifying opportunities to improve commercial conditions in current integration agreements
- Setting performance goals (OKRs) for the US in conjunction with the Global Director of Platform Ecosystem, regularly tracking performance and showing accountability over results
WHO YOU ARE
- A commercial and marketing professional with a proven track record in partnerships development, commercial relationship management and go-to-market strategy
- You're knowledgeable about the fitness industry and Club Management Systems
- You can orchestrate and facilitate forums with multiple internal and external stakeholders at all seniority levels
- Flexible, resourceful and able to multitask while establishing priorities and providing solutions
- Strong analytical power and ability to work with large sets of data in order to drive insights that leads to optimal business decisions
- Exemplary verbal and writing communication and leadership skills, as well as diplomatic and tactful.
- Capable of influencing broad audiences at all management levels by simplifying complex messages and effectively presenting proposals
- Strong business sense and fantastic problem-solving abilities
- Enhanced practicality to prioritize what really matters for the business and willingness to do whatever it takes to get things done
- Conflict management, addressing conflicts proactively using negotiation and influencing skills to effectively resolve conflict externally and/or internally.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.