Director of Customer Experience Operations at Stash
Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
At Stash, helping customers is our top priority and we’re looking for a driven, articulate, problem-solver to lead our dynamic Customer Experience Operations team. As the Director of CX Operations, you will be responsible for creating and driving operational processes, procedures and policy across the customer service organization. You will have outstanding partnership skills, can balance strategic and tactical needs and know how to anticipate and prepare for change and growth. You will understand how things work and how to constantly evolve and improve. You will partner across the organization and the CX team to develop the overall strategy for our Customer Experience organization as we continue to grow and expand.
If you are passionate about top notch customer service and operations and you have a knack for growing and mentoring teams, then this could be the role for you!What you'll do:
- Day to day management of all core processes, procedures and products that impact the Customer Experience organization
- Create and maintain operational process roadmap
- Partner with colleagues in teams like Product, Engineering and User Experience to understand the product roadmap, anticipate servicing impacts, articulate CX needs and drive an implementation planning process that enables the CX teams to proactively service customers effectively
- Partner with Director of Customer Experience-Engagement Strategy to execute strategic projects that advance company initiatives and OKRs
- Manage cost of operations to ensure budget requirements met across front line and back office teams
- Understand the products we offer to our customers and determine servicing tools and processes that meet employee needs
- Work closely with Brokerage Operations to manage policy, process and procedures that are required
- Manage customer escalation issues including root cause analysis and solutions, create tracking of issues, recommend solutions and communicate with partner teams
- Drive additional operational efficiency through implementation of additional software solutions to handle customer inquiries
- Identify key CX improvements that drive reengineering, process improvement and efficiency across the CX organization
- Manage a team to meet goals, develop professionally and continuously adapt in an ever changing environment
- 7+ years of proven experience growing, mentoring, and leading high performing teams in a dynamic customer operations environment
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Strong skills managing strategy and business delivery, including performance management, quantitative and qualitative metrics/KPI tracking and optimizing CX efficiency and outcome
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or another relevant field of study
- Operations and contact center leadership experience preferred
- Proven track record of managing complex, highly technical projects across functions and business lines
- Experience managing third-party vendors
- Experience working in fintech or financial services
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits, Perks, & More!:
* Equity In Stash * Flexible Vacation
* Four Family-Friendly Medical Plans * Two Dental & One Vision Insurance Plan
* 401k * Learning & Development Stipend
* Commuter Benefits * Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Employee Referral Bonuses * Stocked Fridges & Kitchens
* Thursday Happy Hours * Catered Lunch on Fridays
* Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work in 2019
- Built in NYC’s Startups to Watch in 2018
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards 2018 Double Gold & Platinum Winner
- 2017 Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category
- 2017 W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience
**No recruiters, please.