Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Global Workplace Operations Director to support strategic growth and lead planning, leasing and development of existing and new properties in a fast and dynamic environment. You will be responsible for Riskified’s global real estate and office planning including site selection, financial analysis and budgeting, transaction negotiations, design and construction management, site budgets, vendor management, maintenance and operations, contract services and negotiations. In this role you manage a cohesive operations team capable of supporting the company’s expansion plans and business objectives.
To be successful you should have excellent project management skills, financial acumen, communication skills, extensive office and facilities management experience and be well-versed in office processes and policies. The goal is to ensure all general office support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly and seamlessly support the growth of the company.What You'll Be Doing
- Prioritize operational needs and requirements from executive team on company expansion efforts both domestically and internationally; direct and ensure implementation of these efforts from a workplace perspective
- Have great customer services skills in support of management of a positive and inviting workplace experience to align with corporate culture
- Management of the real estate portfolio to include space plan, occupancy and vacancy reporting, seating assignments, and projections for growth requirements
- Plan and coordinate operational processes and devise ways to streamline them cross the organization
- Liaison for landlords and property managers regarding building and workplace issues
- Develop and manage budgets for workplace operations Opex and Capex expenditures globally and monitor costs and efficiency
- Manage an employee services organization including food & beverage
- Administer travel program and policy
- Assess team performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Plan, design, and construct capital improvement and build out projects along with expansion, relocation and renovation of offices
- Oversee construction projects and ensure project and/or program deliverables are met on time and within budget
- Review and improve facilities processes and procedures. Develop short and long-term facility operations and maintenance plans, space planning, renovation projects and preventative maintenance and cost reduction plans
- Coordinate all in house functions including space planning, moves/adds/changes, shipping/receiving, mail and conference rooms
- Responsible for current knowledge of and compliance with all facilities-related laws and regulations (e.g. OSHA)
- Manage staff that support organizational functions, and general meetings
- Manage corporate logistics to include mail and shipping and receiving
- 7+ years of workplace operations management and real estate leadership experience including experience in a supervisory or management capacity preferably in a high tech, high growth, international experience
- BSc/BA in Business, Finance or Real Estate, MBA or MS a plus
- Excellent negotiation skills including vendor selection and management
- Experience leading global teams. A team player with great communication and leadership skills
- Project management including planning, budgeting, design, contracts, construction oversight, financial management, reporting and facility commissioning
- Knowledge of budgets, cost estimating, regulatory requirements, and the ability to read blueprint specifications
- Deep experience and skills in managing a variety of leased real estate properties
- Working knowledge and understanding of real estate related processes: strategic sourcing, supply chain management, facilities management, location management, lease transaction management, design and construction
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and IT, security and legal policies
- Experience with external global vendor management
- Superb Excel and Google Sheets skill
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, project management and multitasking abilities. An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of real estate standards, policies, metrics, and best practices
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.