Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about this decision from Zocdoc's founder and CEO, Oliver Kharraz.
Your impact on our mission:
In this newly created role, you’ll serve as the bridge between corporate strategy and operations. You’ll play a key role in setting company-wide strategic priorities, and be responsible for translating those priorities into operational goals that align organizational resources. As you implement a planning program across all departments, you’ll surface and address points of inconsistency or conflict between teams to ensure that key initiatives are adequately resourced and set up for success. As the company scales, the complexity of this task will increase exponentially, and it’s more important than ever to have a systematic, scalable planning organization that can keep pace with Zocdoc’s accelerating velocity.
You’ll enjoy this role if you...
- Are a passionate operator, who can bridge the gap between strategy and execution
- Enjoy finding simplicity in the most complex problems
- Thrive in entrepreneurial settings where creativity and grit are required
- Like building and scaling programs from the ground up
- Are enthusiastic about moving into high visibility role in a fast growing tech company
Your day-to-day is…
- Collaborating with leadership to translate Zocdoc’s long-term strategy and vision
- Overseeing company-wide quarterly and annual strategic planning, including…
- Setting company-wide strategic priorities that provide direction to teams
- Aligning organizational resources and objectives with company-wide priorities
- As needed, implementing 3rd party tools to manage goal setting and tracking
- Executing against strategic plans, including…
- Surfacing and addressing organizational gaps and/or conflicts in operational execution of key initiatives
- Developing KPIs and dashboards to monitor progress against key objectives
- Facilitating regular Operating Committee meetings to review progress against key KPIs and key initiatives
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 7+ years of experience in strategic planning, consulting, or similar relevant experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- A proven track record of collaborating across all departments and all levels of leadership
- Strong problem solving and program management skills
- A passion for operational excellence and organization
- Comfort with taking initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- The willingness to roll up your sleeves and be resourceful to solve ambiguous challenges
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the leading US digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.