Discovery Manager at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented discovery manager with 7+ years of e-discovery experience to join our growing team. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for providing Peloton’s Legal Disputes team with operational discovery support across a wide range of litigation matters, including Product Liability, Intellectual Property, Complex Commercial Litigation, Employment, Government Investigations and Member disputes. You will oversee the end to end discovery cycle including identification, preservation, collection, analysis, processing, review and production.
- Manage relationships with Peloton’s discovery partners with a focus on efficient and cost effective resource management.
- Provide project management and process oversight in litigations and investigations throughout all phases of discovery, and across business sectors.
- Participate in early case assessment, including identification of individuals and internal data repositories that may possess relevant records and information.
- Partner with internal and external partners to help design and oversee periodic enhancements to data collection approaches and strategies, as well as work on initiatives to continually improve the processes governing discovery activities.
- Experience with and knowledge of eDiscovery tools, technology and databases; CS Disco and Onna strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years experience managing mid to large complex eDiscovery projects for in house legal departments and/or law firms.
- Comprehensive knowledge of discovery processes, issues, trends, and technologies.
- Experience with data collection processes and workflows.
- Experience managing large scale document review work.
- Must be an independent and strategic thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and willing to take on additional responsibilities.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, disruptive business.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivation, strong work ethic, and the ability to juggle an array of tasks.
- Superior project management and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required, JD considered.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.