Executive Assistant to the CEO at Movable Ink
Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
The Executive Assistant will support Movable Ink’s CEO by creating and maintaining a productive working environment. To successfully do this, they must be a proactive self-starter who won’t be shy - they will take the reins with calendar, email, and task management, and serve as a point-person for internal and external communication. This role will involve administrative tasks including calendaring, meeting notes, travel booking, task management, and various special projects. Working closely with the broader Executive Staff, as well as the other administrative staff, the Executive Assistant will help track action items and push deliverables to completion.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant to the CEO:
- Assist in a wide variety of functions including administration, executive support, and project management
- Calendar and logistics management: internal meetings, client/partner meetings, interviews, field events, conferences, etc.
- Support preparation of presentations
- Ensure CEO’s priorities are managed, and that daily and long-term requests are addressed
- Complete ad hoc projects as determined by the CEO
- 2+ years’ previous experience as support staff to a C-level executive within a rapidly-paced, fast-growing company or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and presentation
- Able to adapt to changing job requirements
- Adherence to deadlines, with a strong sense of urgency, ability to define priorities, and unfailing attention to detail. Responds to internal and external communications in a timely manner
- Emotional intelligence, discretion, flexible work style, excellent diplomatic skills across all levels of the organization with the ability to inspire others to achieve a common objective
- Confidence working with executives, both internal and external
- Must be able to work autonomously and be a natural self-motivator
- Technically savvy with experience using communication tools such as Slack, Zoom, Google enterprise tools and Microsoft Office. Bonus points for experience with an expense management system (we use Abacus), and/or an applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Varied work experience, including customer service, non-profit, arts, and/or education
- Public speaking and event/production management experience
- Knowledge of the marketing industry along with experience with B2B and/or SaaS business