| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:20 a.m. (EST) on Friday, September 11, 2020
We are looking for a Executive Assistant to act as the right hand to our CEO, handling much of the day-to-day administration and management associated with the chief executive role and enabling the CEO to focus on vision, strategy, coaching, and public relations.
- Planning and Prioritization: Act as the CEO’s gatekeeper and scheduler. Manage events and to-dos by tracking priorities and deadlines, blocking out time on the CEO’s calendar, and helping defer or delegate when appropriate.
- Presentations and Communications: Transform outlines into clear, aesthetic, executive-level presentations. Help prepare the CEO for team presentations. Draft written communications to management and the broader team. Manage the CEO’s email inbox.
- Representation and Interfacing: Represent the CEO at meetings when unavoidable conflicts occur, or when the CEO is traveling. Interface with publicists as well as other third-party contractors.
- Meeting Support: Ensure in advance that meetings have clear objectives and agendas, helping coach meeting requestors when appropriate. Prepare the CEO for meetings, ensuring background materials are received and reviewed ahead of time, and that any pre-work is complete. Attend meetings and take and distribute notes and action items.
- Tracking and Follow-Ups: Track action items and commitments of others to the CEO, helping ensure blockers are removed and deadlines are met.
- Special Projects: Manage CEO special projects, such as digital wellness initiatives and internal-operations projects.
- Executive Assistant Manager: Manage the EA to the 7-person executive team, and interface on behalf of the CEO for travel, receipts and other EA tasks.
Who You Are:
- Organized, data-driven, process-oriented thinker
- Highly action-oriented - you love to get stuff done!
- Dynamic and warm, with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Polished, professional and well-spoken
- Flexible and able to adapt to last-minute changes
- High level of attention to detail (including an aesthetic design sense)
- Experience managing complex, time-sensitive projects with multiple stakeholders
- Interest in working for a high-growth and mission-driven startup
- 6+ years of experience in operations, project management and/or supporting executives in an executive assistant capacity
- Experience supporting a founding or high-profile CEO ideal
- Tech / startup experience required
- Excellent G-Suite skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description