Executive Assistant to Chief People Officer
About the role
The Executive Assistant will be a critical partner to our Chief People Officer (Katie Childers). By managing everything from calendar and travel arrangements to expenses and budgets, this highly organized, endlessly resourceful person will ensure that nothing falls through the cracks. This person will drive and coordinate key meetings and offsites with the Chief People Officer, own agendas, follow ups and be asked to keep people accountable to project timelines. This EA will also take on independent projects, owning important People team goals and supporting the Harry’s team overall.
What you will accomplish:
- Anticipate needs, look around corners, and provide the highest caliber of administrative support
- Expertly manage day-to-day scheduling, coordination, and meeting logistics
- Coordinate intuitive, complex travel itineraries
- Help Chief People Officer run effective meetings and offsites; creating agendas, making reservations, printing materials, facilitating discussions, taking great notes, ensuring action items are followed up on
- Manage expense reports and budgets
- Interact regularly and build relationships with executives and colleagues across various teams
- Help drive our Diversity and Inclusion strategy by networking with other companies and bringing new ideas to the table, supporting our Employee Resource Groups and assisting with D&I events
- Improve connectedness across Harry’s by creating and executing a calendar of events that provides inclusive opportunities for the Harry’s team to bond and learn about each other
- Diversity and Inclusion.
Diversity and Inclusion is incredibly important to us at Harry’s. We believe in embracing different individuals, ideas and perspectives. It is our goal to create an environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging. This person will be a key driver of our strategy by bringing new ideas to the table, supporting Employee Resource Groups and being a champion across the company.
As our team grows at Harry’s, we are looking to invest in creative ways to keep our team feeling connected. Whether we are celebrating company milestones, holding dance competitions, competing in chili cook-offs or participating in a Harry’s olympics, we are always exploring new ways to drive a sense of community. This person will work closely with our Workplace Experience team to manage the budget, ideas and calendar to help continue to make Harry’s an amazing place to work.
This should describe you:
- You have 1- 4 years of professional experience
- You’re exceptionally detail oriented: You are a perfectionist who never lets anything fall through the cracks.
- You’re proactive: You’re always three steps ahead, and know how to manage senior executives to help them avoid potential pitfalls.
- You are a creative problem solver: There’s no sticky situation that you can’t wiggle your way out of, and you always come to the table with solutions.
- You’re a structured and thoughtful communicator: You are highly organized and structured in your communication - whether that is taking great notes that summarize information effectively or writing clear and concise emails.
- You’re a relationship builder: You are naturally able to build rapport quickly such that you quickly become a go-to in the office as a warm helpful resource.
- You’re hardworking: You are endlessly reliable, trustworthy, and consistent in your ability to produce the highest quality work, even outside the confines of a 9-5 job.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to and working close with Harry’s Chief People Officer, Katie Childers.
- Our CEOs and full executive team
- The Global People Team at Harry’s across our US, UK and German offices.
Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand built upon one simple belief: everyone deserves a great shave at a fair price. We launched in March of 2013, and have been blown away by the customer response ever since. Today, we have 10 million customers and are growing fast. Beyond Harry’s, we are planning to build new brands in categories in CPG and become a next generation CPG company. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands, online and in stores, around the world.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.