Executive Assistant (EA) at HUMAN
At Human, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, and keep it human.
Our Executive team is growing and we are hiring an Executive Assistant to support a few of our executive leaders. You will strategically manage and support their day-to-day administrative and operational needs, whilst also contributing to projects & initiatives that will help drive the company’s strategic priorities. We’re looking for someone early in their career, who wants the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. You will report directly to the Executive Business Partner to the CEO.
What you'll do:
- Be the gatekeeper for access and time to the executives
- Manage active and complex calendars - prioritizing conflicting needs expeditiously and proactively
- Complete expense reports
- Email inbox management / flagging
- Compose and prepare correspondence (often confidential)
- Provide occasional personal support as necessary (This is an EA role but some personal scheduling and research may be requested).
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas / compile documents for travel-related meetings
- Own and collaborate on ad hoc projects and events, as needed
Who you are:
- You take an active role in getting things done.
- You can demonstrate a strong history of professional work, with 5+ years of relevant work experience supporting C-level executives.
- You actively shape, not just respond to, the way information and organizations flow.
- You have experience working with a late-stage technology startup or public technology company.
- Your communication is clear, direct, and kind.
- Your listening and inquiry skills are sharp and exacting.
- You are an expert at anticipating future needs.
- You’re self-directed towards generating excellent work outcomes.
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Great coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
At Human, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require a different way of approaching problems. We think we’ve assembled some of the best humans in the world to join a mission worth fighting.
Our mighty team of humans has several things in common:
Be a hacker: innovate without regard to convention. Tinker to learn how things really work. Experiment, experiment, experiment, and share what you have learned.
Create Tau: Work hard to make it easy. Be a toolmaker and a bridge-builder. Empower others. Find the levers for disproportionate impact.
Move fast: move fast at step zero. Unblock yourself. Move forward in the face of imperfect information and uncertainty. Accelerate others.
Practice humility: Be self aware. Listen first to understand. When you win, be humble and play the next game. When you don’t, be humble and play the next game.
Pwn it: deliver the results you said you’d deliver. Demand excellence from yourself. Find the gaps and help fill them.
Be good: when you have the opportunity to tip the balance in the world in favor of good, do it. Use your power responsibly.
Life at Human:
Our HQ office is located in NYC. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year and we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We have offices located in NYC, Virginia, Victoria, and London.
We have many world class customers who use our platform. We're focused and propelled by a substantive mission. We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity. We're committed to building a product that companies need. We have created an environment that optimizes your skills and brings out your best work.