Executive Assistant, Northeast Market
Who we are:
Cityblock Health is a new type of healthcare company, operating out of Brooklyn and backed by Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs, along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to radically improve the health of urban communities, one block at a time. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we bring the capability to deliver care in the home and neighborhood with our field-based teams.
In close collaboration with community-based organizations and leading commercial partners, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. We deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services through a network of neighborhood hubs with deep community-based partnerships and world-class technology.
We partner with payers and at-risk providers, accepting capitated financial risk to care for their most vulnerable, high and rising risk members. Additionally, we invest in strategic partnerships with community-based and social services organizations, in some instances bringing them into the value equation through sub-capitation and performance-based compensation.
Over the next year we’ll grow quickly, including entering new markets, each with their own commercial relationships and field-based teams. This role will be a key contributor to the success of our business.
As an Executive Assistant at Cityblock, you’ll be challenged in a varied, fast-paced role. We’re seeking a detail-oriented, customer-service minded, and meticulous operator to lead logistics and schedules for several leadership team members across our Northeast Market Operations team. The ideal candidate is comfortable with heavy calendar management and high-volume meeting arrangement across our Dumbo office and Northeast hubs & worksites. Over-communication and proactive thinking are assets in this role, along with a keen perception of people and situations. As our Executive Assistant, you’ll build strong relationships quickly, both internal and external to the company. The ideal candidate will be deeply aligned with our mission of serving individuals in need.
- Build strong rapport with our Regional Chief Health Officer & Market Ops leadership team, developing a sharp sense of timing and priorities
- Manage key documents and stakeholders across multiple workspaces throughout the Northeast Market, including Brooklyn and Waterbury, CT
- Master daily calendaring nuance, owning any schedule adjustment or travel change at the drop of a hat
- Maintain deep context of leadership team happenings; serving as a prep resource for meetings and high-profile onsite events
- Run all travel arrangements for our Market Ops team and other members of the leadership team as the need arises, and coordinate related logistics (air travel, rental car, hotels)
- Support market leadership team in planning successful events including holiday parties, team events, leadership offsites, and marketing events.
You’d be a good fit if:
- You have the ability to multitask in a busy environment
- You have superior oral and written communication skills
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and G Suite
- You have exceptional time management skills
- You exercise tact and good judgement, with an ability to interact with senior management
- You maintain discretion and confidentiality in all situations
- You can successfully work under pressure and tight deadlines
- You’re a collaborative team player
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Previous startup, Paralegal, or Executive Assistant experience
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile.
- A 1-2 paragraph cover letter
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.