Executive Assistant at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Justworks is seeking an Executive Assistant to support our senior leadership team. As the successful candidate, you will provide broad-based administrative support to the two to three individuals of the senior leadership team with a major emphasis on scheduling and execution. You will interact with other high-level people and companies outside of Justworks. You take pride in your concise and professional communications. We work hard and have high standards, and will expect the same of you.Your Success ProfileWhat You Will Work On
- Handle sensitive matters that require the utmost confidentiality
- Manage two to three members of the senior leadership team’s schedule, arrange and prioritize appointments and contact requests, resolve calendar conflicts, and negotiate rescheduling as necessary, both for internal and external coordination
- Keep the flow of meetings during the day
- Drive and coordinate complex team and company events
- Collate and distribute content for team meetings
- Arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Understand company and team priorities
- Drive or assist with other projects as needed; we are growing fast, and we take pride in rolling up our sleeves
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Friendly and approachable demeanor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong situational awareness. You are able to distill what is truly important.
- Strong command of productivity tools like Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to do any task, no matter how small. You get a kick out of rolling up your sleeves.
- Solid presence and confidence. You can hold your own with senior people inside and outside the company.
- Proactive and self-directed. You can often figure out what needs to be done and how to do it before anyone asks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment