Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Role: Executive Assistant
At a rapidly growing company in a fast-paced, ever-changing industry like cryptocurrency, a strong Executive Assistant is critical. In this role, you will be the right hand to Leadership at the company. You will act as a gatekeeper and have the utmost integrity in your relationships across the company and maintain complete confidentiality when handling sensitive information. As a proactive, reliable, sharp, thoughtful, and discreet partner to upper management, you help the Gemini spaceship run smoothly.
- Manage calendars simultaneously for executives, including international engagements
- Manage complex, changing, and frequent travel arrangements (multi-stage, multi-city, international airfare and accommodation)
- Work closely and well with the broader staff to ensure all relevant calendars are considered and functioning cohesively
- Partner with other upper management, board members, partners, vendors, candidates and other relevant individuals on key initiatives while helping to ensure key executives are following through on important tasks
- Process business related expenses and draft internal and external correspondences
- Coordinate leadership events, Board of Directors meetings, team off-sites and conference speaking engagements, as well as any associated travel itineraries/accommodations and venue reservations
- 1-2+ years of experience as an executive assistant to C-level executives or commensurate experience
- Proficiency in HelloSign, GCal, Slack, and Signal
- Extensive experience with email management and strong familiarity with Excel/Sheets
- Extensive experience with scheduling, planning and travel logistics, particularly with complex international travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong time management abilities
- Strong Administrative writing and reporting skills
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels and maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and humility
- Strong orientation to finding solutions to complex situations
- Proactivity and confidence to work closely with and adapt to the style of executives who travel frequently and lead a fast-paced day-to-day rhythm
- High degree of responsiveness, strong decision making ability, and excellent attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to provide executive support beyond the scope of a typical work day. The ideal candidate will be able to maintain strong, responsive flow of communication with executives in different time zones, etc.
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.