Executive Assistant/Office Administrator
Common’s hands-on, end-to-end property management and technology offering allows us to deliver unparalleled services that address the actual needs of today’s renter while providing significantly above-market returns for our real estate partners. This makes us the preferred choice for city-dwelling adults looking for a stress-free and all-inclusive living environment.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Common’s team. We challenge ourselves every day not just to think about ways to make city living better, but to activate on those ideas in meaningful ways. Our team is comprised of real estate professionals, designers, engineers, salespeople, marketers, client service representatives, and so much more. We work collaboratively, value self-startership, and embrace a “whatever it takes” mentality to ensure our work is done and done well.
Common was founded by General Assembly co-founder Brad Hargreaves and has raised over $65MM in venture funding.
- Manage calendars for our CEO and coordinate logistics for high-level internal and external meetings
- Responsible for preparation and planning for all quarterly board meetings + off-cycle board communications
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, sometimes on short notice
- Manage individual and office expense reconciliation + vendor management
- Plan events, from executive department-wide strategy off sites, to company and department social events
- Assist with employee recognition for accomplishments and milestones
- Facilitate internal communications as needed, and serve as the point of contact for both internal and external requests/questions
- Handle all office management duties, such as ordering supplies + equipment and weekly team lunch
- Proactively anticipate executives needs
- & other ad hoc projects from time to time
- A team player with a “can do” attitude
- You are curious and excited about pursuing a role in a high-growth tech company
- You are a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- You have exceptional discretion and are comfortable handling highly sensitive information
- You are self-motivated and are able to manage up and prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-moving environment
- You are highly organized and detail oriented and have the ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- You have a BA (or equivalent work experience) and have experience supporting busy executives
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability, military or veteran status or any other basis protected under applicable federal or state law.