Executive Office Administrator
At Expert Institute, we’re pioneers and disruptors in the legal space. Simply put, we pair attorneys with the perfect expert witnesses to win high-stakes cases and be the hero for the people, families, and businesses they serve.
In our history, we’ve had a helping hand in billions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We’ve helped all kinds of litigators work on all types of cases including many national headline cases involving well-known brands like Google, Uber, Microsoft, Facebook, the NFL, the MLB and many others.
We have an entrepreneurial mindset the same as our clients which means our business model is calculated, fast-paced, and highly efficient. Our marketing engine is second to none and generates 100s of new inbound leads weekly. Once an attorney on any case speaks with us, we immediately help them consult with industry specialists and key opinion leaders to educate and inform them while navigating through any theory of liability, causation, and damages - in other words, help them position for the win.
We are seeking an Executive Office Administrator who will be an integral part of The Expert Institute’s daily operations and culture. The Executive Office Administrator is essential to keeping everything running smoothly. This person should love the challenge of accomplishing multiple projects with urgency while providing a great customer experience to our staff. This role is all about teamwork, a forward-thinking mentality and great attention to detail. This position will have exposure to administrative tasks in a variety of departments and collaborate with all levels of the team. If this sounds like we’re describing you, let’s connect!
As an Executive Office Administrator your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide daily support to the CEO as an Executive Assistant
- Provide assistance to the leadership team with expense reporting on a monthly basis
- Maintain a clean and comfortable office space for all 3 floors in our office
- Wipe down all counters, sinks, appliances and conference rooms as needed
- Plan company events and functions on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Update the team with announcements and communications
- Be the main point of contact for vendors, building maintenance and other external parties
- Oversee supply inventory, ordering and stocking of all office supplies
- Maintain administrative processes such as filing, mailing, and data entry
- Provide additional support to the HR and Finance teams with other ad hoc responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and outstanding organizational skills
- Must be able to handle and maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent customer service and teamwork skills
- High standards for maintaining the office environment
- Ability to work under pressure while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a plus.
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills