What You'll Do
- What You'll Do: Provide counseling to clients with benefits ranging from short-term goal-focused EAP, to employer health plans allowing many sessions as medically necessary.
- Treat adults who have completed brief, evidence-based online screenings identifying their symptoms and areas of concern.
- Preferably, also be open to treating additional populations such as children, adolescents, couples, or families.
- Maintain a calendar displaying your availability and complete session documentation in a timely manner within our scheduling system.
- Use evidence-based treatment modalities and interventions that are tailored to your client’s needs.
- Collaborate with our dedicated provider support team, our licensed clinical care navigation team, and our administrative care support team whenever you need assistance.
- Provide culturally competent and empathetic care, upholding our values of diversity and inclusion for all races, ethnicities, and genders.
Who you are
- You have an unrestricted license to practice counseling (Psychologist, Masters level counselor, etc.) in a country outside of the United States. We are not able to accept applications from anyone requiring licensed supervision.
- Post-graduate experience with at least 1 year of post-licensed experience.
- You're comfortable with technology and are telehealth competent.
- You have training and experience in evidence-based modalities of care such as CBT, DBT, EMDR, ACT, CPT.
- You are comfortable with providing safety planning and intervention during situations where a client might present with higher risks.
- You are committed to quality clinical care and want to expand your capabilities and increase your effectiveness by being informed of client progress or challenges.
- You like working independently, but would also enjoy having the support of a team and opportunities for connections and collaboration with other providers and our master’s level clinical care navigators.
Why you'll like working with Spring Health
- You’ll set your own schedule to fit your professional and personal needs.
- Work from anywhere, as long as you have a confidential, private location with stable internet.
- No need to spend time marketing your practice, checking insurance eligibility, collecting fees, or submitting claims---we take care of the administrative work so that you can focus on clinical care.
- Grow your ability to provide effective care through feedback from evidence-based measures that help you identify what is working with your clients.
- Join a dynamic community where you will be supported, your work appreciated, and you’ll have the opportunity to help us shape the future of mental health care!