GM, Travel & Experiences at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR uniquely sits at an unprecedented moment for growth. The accelerated urgent need for digital transformation and strong identity, coupled with the new imperative for health screening across all types of experiences, represents an inflection point in CLEAR’s growth trajectory.
We’re looking for a mission-centric leader to drive travel applications of the CLEAR platform outside of airports. The GM, Travel & Experiences is responsible for the development, expansion and profitability of a vast and growing array of use cases for CLEAR’s technology across new verticals that make consumers' lives easier, richer, and more secure, including:
- Convention Centers
- Commercial Office Buildings
- Cruise Lines
- Theaters & Museums
- Rental Cars
- and more...
What You Will Do:
- Define the commercial path to growth and profitability of the Travel & Experiences vertical and establish an effective growth process and infrastructure.
- Be accountable for and manage the top line P&L for the Travel & Experiences business within our New Verticals business organization.
- Deeply understand our partners’ challenges and needs to create a value proposition that meets their needs, while you collaborate, create and share requirements with the Product, Program and Engineering orgs that will drive and accelerate the new product innovations and businesses.
- Originate and manage business development opportunities at the most senior levels of partner companies that are consistent with the company’s strategy for revenue growth. Win big deals and attract repeat business.
- Inspire and influence C-Suite leaders to share our vision of a secure, frictionless world and the value that CLEAR provides.
Who You Are:
- 15+ years professional experience, business development (operational/execution experience a plus across the travel industry), ideally with a focus on innovation and growth and a lockstep vision of CLEAR’s disruption in the space.
- Experienced negotiating complex deal structures with savvy counterparties to create mutual value.
- The consummate team player, with a collaborative and cooperative work style. You can lead the team at a strategic level but are also never above rolling-up your sleeves to get things done yourself.
- Willingness to travel as required (perhaps up to 50% of the time).
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA, or equivalent business experience preferred.